Money for Life - Assistance for Individuals
There are many ways you can make a lasting gift to your church, including:
- WILLS—you can leave specified items, a set amount of money, a percentage of your estate, or your residuary estate (what remains after all other persons and interests have been satisfied).
- CHARITABLE GIFT ANNUITIES—these contracts between donors and the Foundation guarantee individuals lifetime income, with the remainder of the gift going to the donor’s church or UM organization.
- CHARITABLE TRUSTS—may be set up as part of a will (TESTAMENTARY) or may become operable during the donor’s lifetime (LIVING). The Foundation is available to manage trusts and serve as trustee.
- ESTATE PLANNING PREPARATION—We will help you consider the important individuals and institutions in your life and how you want your property to be distributed when you will no longer need it—think of this as our help with “doing your homework” before you meet with your attorney to have your estate plan prepared.
- STEWARDSHIP EDUCATION—our Lord said, “Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.” We will help you get both your treasure and your heart in focus.
The following forms and/or brochures are available for download*. These forms and/or brochures describe the possibilities we offer individuals:
- Donor Advised Funds*
- Generic Endowment Form*
- An Overview of Planned Giving*
To see how a life income gift would work for you, click here.
*To view pdf documents, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader plug-in. If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader (for reading Portable Document Format), click here to download.
Assistance for Individuals | Assistance for Institutions | News
Board and Staff | Links | Contact Us | Home
Copyright 2009-2012 by Umff.org
Web Design & Web Hosting by SPA.NET